Friday, April 20, 2012

Kill herself?


This is something that I found on tumblr here.
it comes with a TRIGGER WARNING: FAT HATE; SELF-HARM; SUICIDE

 Upon seeing this photo someone commented: "i’m so sorry but i’d kill myself if i’d be this big :(("


This is the response: "Hear that? Kill herself if she was as big as me. There are more important things to live and die for in this world. Being that this is a photo of me, as BIG AS I AM, with my scars that are from trying to kill myself , I find it a very interesting response.
Killing yourself isn’t painless, friends. Trust and believe it took 70+ sutures and staples, three weeks in the hospital, one reconstructive surgery, and a year of physical therapy to learn that. And it had Nothing to do with my size, if you know anything about me you know that I am not only content but happy with my appearance. I love my body with all of its imperfections, scars, and rolls. It holds my sentience, my conscious life, and that is what is important."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your opinion. I'm going to be pretty open to whatever people have to say, as long as we can all be civil.