Saturday, January 7, 2012

Loving your body...

Jeanne Lorioz


“Loving your body and choosing healthy behaviors are two separate things. You don’t have to choose to make health a priority but if you do, (and even if you want to change the size and shape of your body) I think it’s easier to make choices that nurture your body if you start by loving and appreciating the body you have now. It’s pretty difficult to hate yourself healthy. I believe that those healthy habits are the best chance for health, whether or not they lead to long-term weight loss. If health isn’t a priority for you, there’s no reason that you can’t appreciate and love the body that you have and all the things that it does. In fact, I can’t think of a single circumstance in which hating my body would improve my situation.” - Ragen Chastain


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your opinion. I'm going to be pretty open to whatever people have to say, as long as we can all be civil.